COVID-19 restrictions have been slightly eased this morning. Here’s what Sunbury residents are allowed to do now.
- The 5km radius has been increased to 25km.
- There is no time limit on the amount of time spent outdoors.
Story continues below…
- Golf courses, skate parks and tennis courts will reopen.
- Outdoor gatherings can have up to 10 people from two different households.
- You will be allowed to get a haircut.
- You will be allowed to attend an auction.
- You can wash your car.
Please note that safety precautions will be in place in many of these instances. Please check the government website for up to date COVID-19 restriction information.