As most of you probably already know, Premier Dan Andrews delivered his roadmap out of lockdown on Sunday. Here are the latest rules we have to live by.
- You can only leave your home for one of four reasons – permitted work, to give or receive care, to exercise or to get essential food or supplies.
- Exercise is limited to one hour per day and only within a 5km radius of your home.
- Shopping must be within a 5km radius of your home and only one person per household can shop per day.
- You cannot leave your home between 8pm and 5pm (excluding permitted work, emergencies or to give or receive care).
- No visitors allowed in your home.
- Masks must be worn whenever you leave your home.
Story continues below…
Beginning at 11:59pm on September 13, people living alone and single parents with children under 18 will be allowed to have one visitor to their home. Exercise time will be increased to two hours per day and the curfew will be changed to 9pm to 5am.
The Premier has set certain dates to ease us out of lockdown but these dates will only go ahead if case numbers are met. This is Sunbury will keep you updated on the latest news.