After disappointing many Victorians on Sunday night, Dan Andrews has now eased many restrictions which is sure to bring relief to many people.
Here is what you will be able to do as at 11.59pm Tuesday the 27th of October.
- All retail, restaurants, cafes, bars and hotels will reopen. (Indoor – 20 people max seated with 10 people per space, Outdoor – max 50 people with 1 person per 2 square metres.
- Beauty, personal services and tattoo parlours may open for services where parties are able to wear masks.
- All businesses must be COVID safe.
- Outdoor sport for under 18s and outdoor non-contact sport for adults will recommence.
- The four reasons to leave home will be removed.
Story continues below…
- The 25km travel limit and the regional/metropolitan border remains in place.
- Outdoor gatherings are allowed with a maximum of 10 people (infants under 12 months are not included in this number) and there can be more than 2 households in the group.
- Weddings can have a maximum of 10 people and funerals will increase to a maximum of 20 mourners.
- Indoor religious gatherings will be able to have 10 people plus one faith leader while outdoor religious gatherings will be able to have 20 people plus one faith leader.